Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Inspirations~

Happy April Fool's Day! I'm not clever when it comes to things like April Fool's Day...so here is a non-foolish, normal old post. But it IS inspirational~



I love everything about this little office nook. We have a closet that I use as my home office. We are going to make it into a built in desk with shelves. But this little closet office makes me think we might not need to do that. I love the simple table and the mirror to enlarge the space. And check out the fabulous wire baskets to store odds and ends. Divine!

I just love the blue in this photo...this color blue is the accent color for my Master Bedroom redo. I am drawn to it. Calm and serene...just what a bedroom should be.


These next two photos have gorgeous beadboard walls. I plan to do an accent wall in beadboard in the bedroom. Love the white on white in these rooms as well.




All photos from BHG


I hope you all got a little inspiration out of these rooms as well.
I have a little surprise in store tomorrow, so make sure and drop in (this is NOT an April Fool's Joke...I'm not clever that way, remember?)
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment