Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Spring~

You all sure know how to make a girl feel good!!!! I simply can't believe the wonderful response I had to my feature on Nester's Blog yesterday! I am so glad that you all love my pillows so much. I've been floating around on clouds all morning.

I had more than a few people mention that they'd like to see a nest pillow. You clever things, you. I had a nest pillow in my plans, yes I did. But I have a question for you my dears! Would you prefer a nest with little blue eggs, or the plain brown nest? Both? What do you think?


And since we're on the subject of nests and spring-y things, Happy First Day of Spring! To celebrate Spring, I have a week's worth of spring-y ideas and decorating to share with you all next week. Come back and see what I have up my sleeve!!


To get started, today I wanted to share with you a little spring spruce-up that I gave my library bookcase. I know this isn't a unique idea...I've seen it many times before, but it sure made a fun impact. I just went to Michael's and picked me up some of the new Anna Griffin scrapbook paper (you know I love me some Anna Griffin paper!) This is so pretty, it's a botanical print done all in red and white. I just taped the sheets to the back of each of the shelves, and VOILA! a spring-y, pretty facelift for my little bookcase! To further the impact, I also switched out some of my accessories to some garden urns and a little garden statuary cherub and I turned some of the books so that you see the white pages instead of the multicolored spines. Makes the whole thing seem ready for the sun!

BEFORE



AFTER




So come back next week for more Spring fun...and don't forget TOILE TUESDAY linky party at Pretty Organized Palace. I'll be there with chocolate!! (She told me I'm in charge of refreshments!)


If you haven't had a chance to enter my fun Etsy giveaway please leave a comment on Yesterday's post...you have until midnight EST tonight. I'll announce the winner Monday.


Have a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment