Monday, March 16, 2009

My Second Blog Card

Hello! Here's a card I made for the Friday Sketchers Challenge 43.

I saw a designer paper (from Basic Grey) and the colour combination intrigued me. I would never have thought that these 2 colours, a sort of olive shade and a really dark brown, would go well together. But it grew on me the more times I looked at the paper. So I thought let's go with it and see if it works.


If you like my big white flower, I made it using daisy punches of 3 different sizes. Punch out 2 daisies of each size. Then with a small scissor make slashes in each of the petals. Curl the edges up and shade them. Stack the daisies and put a large brad through their centres. It’s a bit more work, but I think it looks nice.


Stamp: Magnolia #262 Traveler Tilda
Designer Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye Bohemia

No comments:

Post a Comment