Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Decor and NEST PILLOWS~

Just wanted to share a little of the Easter decor spread around my home. These photos are in no particular order...and there's a little surprise at the end...hope you enjoy~

I love this sweet vintage bunny spreader. It looks at home with my rooster door knocker!



Wanted to show you the "easel" I am using to display this little tag...I got this idea from the always amazing sisters Kari & Kijsa.




My glittery eggs from yesterday's post. I put them in a little Longaberger spring basket. I have a rather large collection of Longaberger, but I like their seasonal baskets the best. (This is a post for another day however.)



I had a little leftover scrap linen from my birds, so I made this little rosebud and added a little flowery bling to the middle, then "sewed" it right on to my birdcage.


I love collecting papier mache rabbits. I love this little guys' buttons...bling bling.



This is my favorite bunny...She is all glittery and sits on a sweet vintage-y egg. I got her for a deal because the wire balloon string had come loose. A little hot glue fixed that easily!



This one was a gift from the Hubby. I dig the ears!


Another vintage-inspired tag...



The whole vignette on my spring-y green buffet~



My birdies (again)



One more of the pretty glittery eggs.




Some easter eggs in a pretty white footed bowl. I set it inside a spring-y green wreath and it makes a perfect centerpiece.




And I have to wish my sweetest baby little Mr. Three a very happy 2nd birthday! I love you, buddy! (check out the boots...they're mine...he's in the "wear anybody's shoes but your own" phase.)


Now for my surprise! You all asked, and I listened!! I'd like to introduce my new Nest Pillows!! Perfect for your spring decor! And before I list them in my Etsy shop, I thought I'd give my beloved readers a special deal. I have ten blue-egg and ten white-egg pillows up for grabs for only $30 INCLUDING shipping and handling (that's a 20% discount!). If you are interested, please email me and tell me which color you would like. Payment will be made via Paypal invoice. If you click my email link on my sidebar it gives you a post...don't worry, my email is in big bold letters at the bottom of the post. Trying to avoid SPAM and all. ;-)






Have a lovely Thursday~



No comments:

Post a Comment