Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loving the look of burlap



I am in love!

Unfortunately I'm not the lucky owner of this footstool. However, you can read the origin of these awesome fabrics over at Willow Decor.

http://willowdecor.blogspot.com/2009/02/3-fine-grains-high-end-antique.html

Do check out this post if you love the look of burlap. There are loads of pictures on the most unique pillows and chair covers around! And you'll also learn a little history and info plus how valuable the real deal is.

I'm avidly looking around for the perfect burlap sack so I can cover up a bulletin board I have. I just love the rough texture of the textile and how quaint the stamped lettering appears. If I don't find the perfect stamped specimen, I'm going to try and stamp my own.

And I'll be sharing with you how I find some of my stuff hopefully tomorrow. I'm going to do a drive by and shoot a picture. Maybe even lug my new treasure home... if I can squeeze it in my truck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment