Sunday, March 29, 2009

What I did on my Day Off~

Now, I must start this post off in the interest of full disclosure. Yes, I was unplugged on Friday....BUT it was only from the Land of Blog. You see, my dear readers, I have this job. That pays me money. (oh yeah, one of those...hee hee!) I work part-time from home as an editorial assistant...now that I've said that, please don't scrutinize my blog....I don't follow any sort of grammar rules, or anything like that when I blog.

Anyhoo, since I work from home, I am required to be on-line. That said, it made staying away from my blog (and everyone else's wonderful blogs) excruciatingly difficult. But I did it. And it forced me to admit to myself, that I spend a lot of time reading blogs. Not that that is bad. It's just something that I have to keep in check, so that the other important things in my life don't get pushed to the back.


So, what did I do with all that extra time that wasn't spent in blogland? I was very productive. I helped to redecorate an entire home! Top to bottom. Not only did we redecorate, but we even got the clients (and their pet) moved back in... all in one day! AMAZING! And boy do they love their new digs. I took some pics so you all could see my amazing one day makeover...check it out.























And since we had a little extra time, we built a high-rise condo next door. The new neighbors look pretty friendly, wouldn't you say?





I have some fun things lined up for this week...hope to see you all tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment