Monday, March 2, 2009

Inspire-me Tuesday~

The other day while I was at the grocery store, I grabbed me a copy of Cottage Style by Better Homes and Gardens. I've been pouring over it ever since, and soaking it in! So today I just wanted to share with you some of the wonderful spaces featured in that lovely publication...

This porch is divine! How I would love a french settee upholstered all in white. ( Maybe in another ten years or so.)

I love this headboard made from a salvaged fireplace mantle. I also adore the letters on top...the monograms of the home's owners.
This lovely hutch was previously a display piece for a Ralph Lauren store...I've got to find me a way to get some old display pieces like this one...what a find!


There are so many things I love about this breakfast room that I don't know where to begin! The french chairs upholstered in white - again - love them! I love the way they play off the burlap skirt on the table. And of course, the numbered placecards are perfect!

I'm loving this headboard...it is similar to what I have in mind for my Master Bedroom. And the touches of toile are perfection!





Love this bedroom! The transferware plates look lovely...I've filed away that idea for my Master as well. This room is by Holly Mathis (love her blog...)


All pictures from Cottage Style

So now my dear readers, you know the drill...go forth, inspire, and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment