Sunday, March 29, 2009

Laughing Deeply

I'll keep this short and sweet. Getting close to midnight here.


I like this sketch of Claudia's for the Friday Sketchers #45 challenge. Any sketch with a circle gives me a chance to put a sitting Tilda in it. Haven't had a chance to use this stamp before. I got this stamp because whenever I give a card to a close friend or relative, I sign it off with "lots of love and laughter"--don't you just love the alliteration? That's become my signature sign-off. This Tilda image is just perfect. And I found a set of clear stamps with quotes on laughter (and fun)--also perfect.

Hope you like the card.

Stamps: Magnolia #285 Giggling Tilda, Inkadinkado #98170-K, Fiskars Cloud 9 Design Clear Stamps Simple Thoughts - Laughter
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Rosey Nook Blossoms and Peppermint Stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment