Thursday, March 24, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Without any further ado... my frugal round-up from last week.

Another group of fabulous projects to look through...here's a few of my favorites.

First up, Flamingo Toes shared her uber-fabulous silverware sunburst mirror. Ingenious!


I Heart My Glue Gun made perfect use of a small laundry space by creating a laundry pedestal...brilliant.



Okay, so I may just have a teensy obsession with chalkboards, but I adore Creatively Thinking Outside the Box's chalkboard backed kitchen cabinets!



And finally, Too Much Time on my Hands shared her PB Knock-Off clock wall art. Love. It.



Okay kiddos, it's your turn!

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post...not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest (you can use the button located on my sidebar!)
3. Please take time to visit our participants and leave comment love for them!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!






No comments:

Post a Comment