Thursday, March 31, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! I must admit, today was a rough day. I had a migraine ALL day. But I did manage to get my Frugal Round-up together. And you'll be glad I did. I hope so anyway. Because did I mention I had a migraine ALL day? Oh, I did? Okay. Then...I guess I better just share those links with you... First up, Twice Lovely shared this darling damask dresser. (Lovin' the alliteration there, huh?) This dresser would look perfect in my gray and white master bedroom...I'm just sayin'. Next, Counting Our Blessings shared her $40 mudroom makeover. Love. it. Seriously...$40 never looked so good.

Stillwater Story shared her Williams Sonoma shell art knock-off. So pretty.



Oakridge Revival shared her ikat stencilled bath. This is fabulous!



Finally, Hill Country Homebody shared her master bath redo. Simply stunning!



Okay, y'all. It's your turn.


You know "da rules!"


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.

3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!


I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment