Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Behind the Scenes with Matthew Mead and Nie Nie~

Last week I had the amazing opportunity of working with Matthew Mead, the incomparable creative powerhouse behind Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine.

Along with his wife Jenny and Linda of Restyled Home, we created a beautiful photo shoot for Matthew's new Summer magazine featuring Stephanie Nielson of the Nie Nie Dialogues.

Alice Lane, one of my favorite home decor stores, was the setting for the photo shoot...and it could not have been more perfect. Stephanie, along with her lovely sisters, sisters-in-law, and close friends were the stylish models...and of course Matthew's incredible food stylings were featured as well.

I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to meet and work alongside these fabulous people! So I'll show you instead...

Look at all those beautiful roses...and that's not even half of them. They were gorgeous!!

I spent quite a while prepping those babies...luckily I got to bring home some of the extras. (Ah, the perks of magazine life...)
Like I said...a lot of flower prepping. And even more food prepping...but I don't have a photo of that.


Matthew and Jenny snapping away.
Some of the lovely ladies...in their fabulous spring finery. (Those gals were dressed to the nines...let me tell you!)
A little glimpse of the pretty, pretty table setting.


Matthew snaps some photos of Stephanie.

Me and Nie Nie. Such a charming and gracious lady. So glad I was able to meet her. (I felt a bit like a groupie, I've been a fan of hers for.ev.ah.)


Here I am with Courtney (AKA C.Jane) Stephanie's sister and an amazing author and blogger! Don't ask me what that crazy grin on my face was for...apparently something was quite funny when this photo was snapped...yikes!


Not only did I get to see this beautiful photo shoot, but I got a sneaky peak of the photos for some of the other articles that will be appearing in Matthew Mead's Summer Magazine and I can tell you that you are definitely going to want to get a copy. But they are only available online. You can order yours here. And believe me, I would!


Thanks again to Matthew Mead and the gang for the chance to work alongside their awesome talent...and to have so much fun in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment