Saturday, March 26, 2011

Decorating With Children's Art Brings Whimsy To A Home!

our home


This has to be, hands down, the best example of decorating with children's art I've seen in a long time, if not
ever! When I first saw this image on one of my favorite blogs, Cottage & Vine, I followed the links in Rene's post to see who had created this art wall.

That is when I discovered the blog Simple Thoughts, and lucky for me, I saw the author Paige had posted the above picture on Houzz. Yeah! That meant I could use it as the beginning inspiration when writing this week's Ideabook for that site. (See how this blog thing works, one inspiring thing leads to another, I love it!)

To see more wonderful examples of decorating with children's art and a few tips on how to display these masterpieces, read my latest Ideabook for Houzz  here.

Have a great weekend! Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment