Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Hotel Room I Could Move Right Into & Be Quite Happy!

I'm back! And can I begin by asking, is there anything better than being treated well? It's a long story, but after enjoying the first part of our visit at a resort in the Hill Country of Texas in a very nice, but yes...regular...room, the hotel staff decided it was time to pull out all the stops to ensure the remainder of our stay got even better.


Seriously, I've stayed in some nice rooms, but I didn't know they came as nice as this. 

The living room.



The dining room, along with a very nice bottle of complimentary wine. Please enjoy yourself, Ms. Beals.


Looking way down the length of the space to the door of the kid's room...


...and from their room all the way back down to our room.


The master, complete with fireplace. There were two.


The dressing room...


...with lovely built-ins. Yes, I could move right in and stay for an extended while quite easily, I do believe.


The master bath, one of three bathrooms. I think they all got used.


And did I mention it had an office? Just in case I had remembered to bring my computer.


Even though this room is obviously designed for a man, I loved its cozy feel.


Then through the far middle door off the dining room was a simple kitchen.


It could certainly do for awhile, I've had much worse.


But have my kids? My husband and I want to be our kids...what a life.


A late night game of cards, hurry up with that snack Isabella!


And finally another day of beautiful views...


...fun in the water...



...and a rare moment of simply nothing.

Now it's time to get back to reality, luckily it is a good place to be as well!

But seriously, can you believe that room? I'm now spoiled for life, will any accommodations ever be able to compare? Probably not...

No comments:

Post a Comment