Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome Frugalistas!! I'm glad you're joining me for this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Here's my frugal roundup from last week's party...



Restoration House shared her pretty spring mantle with a link to the tutorial for that fabulous driftwood candle holder. Love it.

Can you believe this buffet makeover only cost $12? Uncluttered Lifestyle shares the process.




I ADORE this bedroom makeover by Little Miss Penny Wenny. So pretty!!

Finally, Delightful Order shared a fabulous gift wrapping center. Seriously. inspired.


Now it's your turn...

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Grab my button from the sidebar and link back to the Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave comments!! Help them feel the love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to: posts that link to your shop, posts that link to your giveaway, posts that do not link back to the Shabby Nest. Let's all play fair, pretty please.






No comments:

Post a Comment