Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Week's Ideabook on Houzz: House Tour...Traditional Goes Coastal~

I could not be more EXCITED about this week's ideabook on Houzz.com because I'm featuring the home of one of my favorite bloggers (and friends) Paige of Simple Thoughts. Paige's blog is delightful and her photography is beautiful! I always feel happy when I visit her blog.

When I was asked to do a home tour for Houzz, she was the very first person I thought of. Since we've never met in real life (so I haven't had the chance to see her home in person)....and the photos of her house that she shares on her blog are always intriguing, I was thrilled when she agreed to let me feature her home.

Here's a little teaser...the outside of her BEAUTIFUL home covered in snow (yes, I promise she lives in Georgia...)

our home



To read the entire house tour click here.

Thanks again Paige for giving us a peek into your lovely home.

No comments:

Post a Comment