Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's cherry pink and apple blossom white

To enter your name in the draw for my Blogoversary and Birthday Candy, click HERE--You have until 11:59 PM (Pacific time) TODAY to enter.


Hello!

Do your remember the song...It's cherry pink and apple blossom white? I was thinking of that song when I was making this card. Also I was inspired by all blossom trees that are blooming all around me. Yes...it's really spring here!!!


I used this wonderful sketch from Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge #34 for this card:


Other challenges I am entering with this card:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge 10 - Happy Birthday...with lots of pearls.

Let's Ink It Up - Challenge 11 - Die cuts/punches.

All That Scrap Magnolia Challenge - Challenge 8 - Spring

Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge 104 - No kids allowed...Birthday!

Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 27 - Nature Inspired

Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Challenge 106 - Distressing

Stamp Something - Spring Somethings Challenge

Allsorts Challenge - Week 96 - For A Special Lady

Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 73 - Spring is Sprung!


And yes, of course, this is another easel card.


The Magnolia image I have used here is Tilda with Bee from the Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009. This adorable Tilda is available from Magnolia-licious on-line store. And the other image used for the bottom section of my easel card is Cat from Tilda & Edwin's Pet/Animal Collection 2009. I don't see this one in stock at Magnolia-licious, but if you contact Diana, she will be able to get it for you.


That's all I have for today. Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate your visit. Have a wonderful day. And just one more day before the weekend...woo-hoo.




DP's: from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pad, Making Memories SimplyFab Brooke Narrow Stripe, Recollections Southern Hospitality Plantation, Basic Grey (I used my last piece of this paper--don't know the name).


Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Nine, Sizzix dies Birds & Branches, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, EK Success small Retro Flower punch, Fiskars Celestial tri-corner punch, flower centre punch from Michaels $1.50 bin.


Misc.: Cool highlights micro-fine glitter from my stash, pom-poms from my stash, Mark Richards and Recollections half pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment