Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Egg-stra Special Easter - Magnolia-licious Challenge #10

To enter your name in the draw for my Blogoversary and Birthday Candy, click HERE--closes Mar. 31, 2011.

If you're looking for the Magnolia-licious Easter-Spring Extravaganza Blog Hop, scroll down to the next posting or click
HERE.


Hello and a Happy Tuesday to all!

(Sorry, I'm a bit late posting this card. I was running a bit behind in finishing the inside of my card.)

As this is the 4th Tuesday of the month, it's a new inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. This is my DT card.



For the month of March, Angela has chosen this picture to inspire you to create a card or a project for our challenge.



This adorable image that I have used for the front of my card is called Tilda Painting Egg. She is from Magnolia's Hoppy Easter Collection 2010. She is available from Diana Crick's Magnolia-licious online store.


Challenges for this card:

Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge 39 - Flip Flop Cards.

Creative Cottage - Challenge 35 - Spring has Sprung

Charisma Cardz - Challenge 11 - To Die For


My card is another flip flop or swing card--I liked doing the first one very much that I've decided to do another. This is only my 2nd flip flop card.
(Template for this 6"x6" card can be found in my first swing card posting.)


For the flip side of the centre panel, I've coloured up Hello! Tilda. She is also from the same Magnolia Easter collection as the first one above.

Okay, that's all! I'm making this posting really short.

Thanks for coming over. I appreciate your visit. Don't forget to check out the other DT's fabulous cards for further inspirations. You can click on their names on my side bar or hop over to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. And I hope you will join our challenge too.


DP's: Chatterbox Scrapbook Wall Collection Sky Lilac & Cottage Pixie Garden, Making Memories Garden Party

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Making
ies Label 3 and Label 13, Punch Bunch flower punches. EK Success leaf punch, Nellie Snellen leaf punch and embossing punch.

Misc.: Tim Holtz distress ink pads Forest Moss, Victorian velvet and weathered wood, pearls from Vintage Attic Treasures and Recollections.





No comments:

Post a Comment