Monday, March 14, 2011

How to decorate... for YOU. See where I'm hosting today...


Ever wonder if you're decorating 'right?' Or even buying the right things for your home?


 While there are indeed tricks to vignettes and getting something to look nice, that's about as far as I take 'decorating rules' myself. If I like an object, I work it until it just looks right. For me.


I mean, let's face it. Where on EARTH could I buy a desk lamp like this?! :)

Want to know my secrets on creating a home you'll fall in love with over and over again?

I'm playing elsewhere today!

Yanet from 3 Sun Kissed Boys is a delight! She's funny,


Yanet's $300 livingroom

is a wicked DIYer,
 
 
and you can tell the moment you scroll through her blog that her family comes first. I LOVE that.


And... she likes junk. :)

So come on down to  3 Sun Kissed Boys and check out some decorating advice from yours truly!

Guest post is HERE.

Do you follow any 'rules' to decorating? 
Or do you make'm up as you go along like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment