Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye Secret Garden Cottage. You will be missed!


I have been stalking a blog for a long while now. I've mentioned Jo before here and there, but it's with a heavy heart that I mention her one last time. Because she's decided to stop blogging.


Jo has shared her lovely home with us for a year now. Each and every photograph always drew me in. Not only is her home totally photogenic, she's a wonderful photographer.


Know what? I commend Jo. She loves to decorate and garden, yet blogging is taking her away from her true loves. So she's getting her time back the best way she knows how. To get offline and live it.


 I just felt a special bond with Jo. We've nattered back and forth and it was always about loving what each other has done on a given project.

Jo,  thank-you for sharing your decorating ideas and life with us as much as you have. You've been a true inspiration to me as well as so many others. We wish you well!

Oh! And Jo, this is my special high 5 to ya. :) xo

Would you like to bid a farewell to Jo as well? You can find her HERE.

In light of Jo's addendum she added at the end of her post, let's remember to celebrate the blogs that mean so much to us. Feature them, support them, enjoy them. 

While it's impossible to comment to all we follow, why not make a totally meaningful comment on someone's blog today? Just because. :)

Pick one. Any one. And go blow them away with some appreciation.


On a similar vein, it's spring break at Funky Junk headquarters, and it's time to pull away from the computer for a short while to enjoy time with my son. He's been such a trooper coming to work with me this week and he deserves to giggle!

As for me? I could use a refuel myself. It's time to feed the soul with real time conversation, daytrips, hammering/sawing, walks, hot coffees and board games.

SNS will continue to run this weekend, so see ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment