Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tilda and Ginger

Hello everyone. And a happy Wednesday!

Woohoo!!!! I've been given the opportunity to be a Guest DT at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, for a couple of weeks. Thank you so much ladies. This is by Guest DT card for their Nov. 18/09 challenge. The theme is... Animal Antics.

The image I used here is Magnolia's Tilda with Cat. The cat's name is Ginger, so I coloured her thus appropriately (or did I use that colour first and then call her Ginger?...LOL).

I couldn't think of what embelishment to put at first--I really didn't want to use flowers on this card. I didn't have anything in my stash that's related to a cat. So I had to make something and I hit upon this ball of wool idea. I just punched a circle out of thick cardstock, wrapped some wool/yarn around it and glued it in place.


To decorate the inside of my card, I found the perfect image. This is one of Mo's Digital Stamps.
Aww, doesn't Mo Manning just create such adorable images?


That's it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Would very much appreciate a comment if you have the time.

And don't forget to visit Simon Says Challenge and check out the fabulous creations from their DT members. You may also want to enter their challenge--a $25 Simon Says credit voucher may be yours!
Have a wonderful day!


DP's: Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls Collection Cabana Dots, Cabana Stripes, Sunny Pinwheels.
Misc.: Reflections pearls, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad tea dye.
Tools: EK Success paw print punch, EK Success border punch wave with dots.







No comments:

Post a Comment