Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SNS #6 highlights and show news Wednesday



Once thrift store pants (you heard me right!), now incredible gotta have pillows! Homebody tells you how.



How about a giant growth chart? Room to Inspire goes Pottery Barn!


Lookit these cutie pies! Love where Two Nuts in a Shell is going with this!




Do you fear painting existing brick? Brick Fireplace Redo creates a very inspiring backdrop!

Isn't this stuff crazy awesome?!?

Show Update:

Among my staging and cleaning today, I dashed out to the neighbourhood bank for a moment and just HAD to check out the local thrift store. :)



My eye caught this very unique wreath. It's now hanging from a lamp in the front entry.



It's made out of glass! Isn't this unusual? It has the illusion of ice. And set a very different tone for the entryway. Suddenly, all colour had to be tossed from the room and it was all about white, black, greyish barnwood and burlap. :) I even tossed abit of fake snow here and there on an antique iron board display for the draw tickets. Not finished so no pics yet.

I also finally got a wonderful chance to meet some of the other show participants as I hand delivered some brochures. I really liked meeting them. It put a realism into what's to come! The more I have ready, the less anxious I feel. This is a good thing!

I'm off to catch some needed zzz's. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment