Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New uses for...more metal stuff of course!

What would you do with these two beauties?



These real authentic old gears were given to me by my buddy Dan. And I think I've found the perfect use for them. Today anyway. :)



Here's a hint...



How about a cool little homework station on the kitchen island?



Yup! Works for us! The works is sitting underneath a mini step ladder with a clip on light. (pics didn't turn out)



Let's play again! What would you do with an old heavy duty shower caddy? I'm not kidding you. I've never seen one built like this. It has weight to it!



I think for today it can be an office organizer to keep stuff off of...



... the table office area.

Life just gets gooder with more metal. :)

P.S. How pathetic is it when you drop your child off to school abit early so you can get in a new photo shoot and post before you take off for the day?!?

What curious things are you using that weren't originally meant to be? Post your link in your comments if you wish to share! I think this idealism just makes your home more unique and fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment