Monday, November 9, 2009

A Sunday Of Painting

This was our Sunday morning. The painters arrived an hour early at 8:30, but luckily the household had been awaken even earlier by the dog.

First, the painters moved furniture into the family room. Max got a kick out of this new furniture arrangement, calling it his club house. We pulled out Clue Junior, starting a game as the painters taped off the front areas of the house.







When they completely sealed off the front of the house from the back...so I could hear but not see what was happening...well you can imagine what a challenge that created.



I waited, but finally I couldn't help myself. Off I went to crawl through on opening in the plastic at the front door. The painters said "pictures?" when they saw me aiming my camera. They started explaining why it looked uneven, edging first..."hey, I'm not worried." (These guys are good.)

And I'm kind of liking how the ball of plastic is enhancing the light fixture. Hum, this could be the start of a trend.



Here are a few befores...yes, they look pretty good. But I've seen the afters.



Come back tomorrow to see for yourself.

This post is attending Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment