Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sat Nite Special #5 highlights

Greetings all! Wasn't it a fab party on the weekend? Thanks to all that participated once again!



As usual, you didn't disappoint. I so LOVE this part that's next. Here are some amazing highlights I know you will enjoy.



Bobbypins Boardwalk's stunning book project. This looks so regal! And it's so easy to do!



You HAVE to check out what this mat is made out of! Candarbry Garden gives a full tutorial.



You won't believe the before pic of this cabinet that Hydrangea Home has created. You will be WOWED.



Applestone Cottage shows you her gorgeous revamped table and chairs. May I come for tea in that nice sunny spot right over there?!?



Check out this adorable burlap Christmas wreath brought to you by Craftaholics Anonymous. LOVE it against that red door!



Mustard Seed Creations is at it again, creating her special charming hand painted touches on furniture pieces. Here she does some Mod Podge too. I'm totally taking notes as I just bought my first bottle of the stuff.



Are you ever stumped on what to get your spouse for Christmas? Somewhat Simple has an amazingly creative idea to share with you!



If you're a part of the ever popular crown craze right now, you'll love what Room to Inspire did to this one.



This one is incredibly hard to believe, but this amazing chair owned by Simply Rachel was a $5 find. It's now worth $500 in my book! It's quite unbelievable.



Blue Clear Sky created this irresistable ruffled pillow. I just love everything about it.



An amazing kitchen makeover by The Kitchen Redo. Isn't that curtain against those cabs gorgeous?!? I could look at this picture all day long.



What was wrong with the before again?!? Heh heh! Check this out. Love2Create shows you two awesome lazy susans you can create yourself.



Most would run for a basket for a display. But not At Second Street. Ohhh no. She created her own cornucopia from chicken wire, burlap and twigs. Full tutorial. It's truely cool.



Check this awesome Girly Stuff girly table out. And that knob? Better see how it was done. Too easy!

Had enough yet? No? Oh good!



This precious shabby rag garland by Poplar Porch is most adorable displayed on a tree you won't expect. Go peek!



Okayhello! Looky what Cottage Instincts made! Isn't it... orange?



Haha! Cindy is a great sport so I just know she'll still talk to me. The Orange Peel Express was morphed into this beauty! You may close your mouth at any time. Outstanding.



Oh I LOVE this one. The Little Green Bean creator is not only a pro photographer, she can do a mean vintage frame too! LOVE!!



Ohhhhh do I EVER want to make one of these. Bad. Recaptured Charm does it again with a stunning teacup lamp creation.

Ok, one more (it's hard to stop!!) then I have to go wash out a paint roller and brush (yech!) and grab some shuteye.



Room Remix creates a unique bench that's actually comfy for an aging back. (that would be me to a T)

Thanks again to all who participated! Spread the word that you were featured because your project was just that good!



And, hope to see you on the weekend once again! Theme will be anything goes so bring on over whatever ya got cookin'! And you may be featured next. :)



Oh. And a special thanks to Cindy at Cottage Instincts. This is what I found tonite. Aw shucks... now I know what it feels like. :) Thanks girl! Man that bedroom looks good on HER blog. Better than on my own. What's up with that?!? Some girls have all the luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment