Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living Room Redesign - 99.9% Finished!


The room is short two pillows, but that little detail is not stopping it from becoming a great space to hang out in and get some work done.





A sunburst mirror, originally intended for the Girl's Dream Bedroom, finds a home here.




The dog is apparently enjoying the space as well. Oh, who am I kidding. He hangs out wherever I am, pretty space or not!!

Isabella's Roscoe painting, The Blog House, Steelmaster Storage and a favorite quote by Paul Wiseman.



"It's in my horoscope. I'm a Cancer on the cusp of Leo. You know, Cancers are very domestic, and Leos are very aggressive. So what do you do with aggressive housewives? You make them decorators." Paul Wiseman




Once the Carlisle fabric is delivered I'll stitch up the last pillows and post an update. Until then, let me get some work done.

Next: An unexpected detour...

This (almost) finished room is attending Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment