Sunday, November 22, 2009

Linky Party Round-up~

You all did it again!!! Such great Frugal OCD* inspiration! I thoroughly enjoyed going through each and every link and seeing all the great ideas.
*Obsessively Consumed with Decorating

If you didn't get a chance to click through and check out the great posts, here are some highlights!


Tiffany at la*T*da shared this fabulous idea for a kid's Thanksgiving table....chalkboard placemats! Brilliant!

Image from La*T*Da

Jennifer at Studio JRU shared this amazing makeover of a FREE cabinet. Perfection!

Photo from Studio JRU

Carolyn at My Backyard Eden created these great PB knock-off pillows and shares the freezer paper stencil process that she used to make them. Love them!

Photo from My Backyard Eden
I have a weakness for buttons, so I loved this tutorial from Ashley at Shanty2Chic! What a fabulous ornament!


Photo from Shanty2Chic

Love this post by PK at Room Remix about turning some chairs into a mudroom bench. I have some old chairs that I've been wanting to use for a project just like this, and PK's fabulous bench inspired me to give it a go!

Photo from Room Remix

If you haven't had a chance to look through the rest of the posts, do yourself a favor and check out last Friday's post! Great inpiration!!


Have a wonderful Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment