Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Puppy Love + A Paint Update

That dog!

The minute my back is turned he gets involved in any projects I've left out.
But I do believe he has redeemed himself.

The night is a good time to work on posts, once the house becomes quiet. After a long day, however, my eyes are often tired and I pull out the glasses. Unfortunately my newer glasses had been missing for months. Despite turning the house upside down I had not found them. So I have been using an old pair, but really, how can I write and edit photos into the late hours with impaired eyesight?

Then the other day I heard Roscoe chewing on something and went to investigate. There he sat on the carpet, happily turning my good glasses into a chew toy! Oh no you don't!



I am still wondering where he found them. But I am just thankful!

What?
You're thinking he was the one who caused them to be lost in the first place?
That would be a logical conclusion...
if I had not lost them prior to him joining our household.


And now a quick paint update. Someone asked, after seeing yesterday's post, if the entry was still painted Sherwin-Williams Comfort Gray. Yes, it is! Here is a photo. This bit of contrasting color gives the small entry definition. The two colors, 6151 Quiver Tan and 6205 Comfort Gray are beautiful together. Blues and Browns, a winning color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment