Monday, November 16, 2009

Thinking of you...across the miles

Hello!

This is going to be a short posting. I haven't posted for a while. Finally have a card for you now. (I have been busy with other cards, but not too be posted yet...hee hee.)

I made this card for a few challenges and also to cross off one more name on my Christmas card list--gosh, it's approaching fast, isn't it?

These are the challenges: A Spoon Full of Sugar. The theme for their Challenge 77 is Create a Scene.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge. The theme for their current challenge is Thinking of You.

Colour Create Challenge. Challenge 31 - BLUE, SILVER and WHITE...with the optional extra, the theme is WINTER and GLITTER.

Cute Card Thursday. Challenge 86 - Glitter me Silly! Here's a close-up to show off the glitters.

I didn't use any DP on this. The background paper was from when I was experimenting with sprinkling salt on a watercolour wash. The trees are done as per my tutorial--click here if you're interested. The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to hop over to MDUC and check out the other DT's fabulous creations. It'll be worth it!!
That's it for now! Didn't I say this was going to be short!!! LOL. Have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Mangnolia Chilly Tilda and Log.
Tools: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Fiskars snowflake border punch. Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder and Big Shot (I finally got one, woo hoo!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment