Friday, November 13, 2009

Awesome find alert! ~ what would you make?



Do you know what this is? I mean, other than burlap?



They come ready made. Meaning, they have sewn sides!



See? I'd bet you will never guess. I'll give you a hint. They are sold abundantly in some 'low lying' hardware stores. For CHEAP.



If you guessed SAND BAGS, you are right! For $1.00 each.


My loot is currently sitting out on my patio to air out. What's with burlap's fragrance anyway? Anyone know? Is this stuff toxic or something?!?

Anyway, what would you make with these delightful little pieces? Other than stuff a couple to have ready made pillows (how cool is that?!?), I haven't come up with anything yet.

Now quick! All flood areas, scoot over to your local hardware store and see if they're in stock yet. They'll go quick when the water rises. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment