Monday, November 16, 2009

This I Love: Ruffles and Pleats~

I found this chair a while back. I am in love!! Those pleats appeal to me on so many levels and the grey/beige fabric is amazing too. I forgot to save the link. Anyone know who makes this little beauty?









The pleats on the chair remind me of this little pillow I made a while ago (still available in my Etsy store, if you'd like one. hint. hint.) I love the crisp look of the pleats. Feminine, but tailored at the same time.


Then there is this fabulous bathroom sink by Lauren Ross. Pleats that create a flowing, almost ruffled, skirt.




Which brings me to ruffles...



This pillow is making me drool. Seriously folks. Simply gorgeous. Found here.



Another great Etsy find. Simple. Pretty. Ruffly. (is that a word?) Found here.


'Nuff said. Found here.




And last, this pretty shirt by J Crew. Lovin' those ruffles. They'd make a pretty pillow too, don't you think?



So, my dear readers, pleats or ruffles? Or, like me, both?


Don't forget Friday is the Frugal Friday Linky Party here at the Shabby Nest! Get those Frugal OCD* decorating ideas and projects ready to share, then link up here on Friday!!

*Obsessively Consumed with Decorating.


Have a great Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment