Monday, April 27, 2009

A Winner and Another Winner~

Okay, so if you have read my blog for any length of time at all, you have probably noticed that I always post at 12:01 AM. Always. (Well, I don't actually sit here waiting to hit the publish key right at the stroke of midnight, I actually write my entries in advance and choose the publish option to make them publish at 12:01 - like you really care).

But I had one of those weekends, so here I am Monday morning scrambling to post so that I can tell you all who the two lucky winners of my 200th post drawing are...

I know you've been waiting anxiously...

If you haven't then at least pretend that you have...

So...

Here...

They...

Are...

The winner of the number pillow (or personalized bolster) is Learn Me English!

The winner of the $30 Shabby Nest Etsy shopping spree is Jessica! (Awesome photography on her blog, by the way!)

Congratulations to my two winners! Please leave me a comment or drop me an email and we'll get you all set up!!!

If you didn't get a chance to look around my Frugal Friday Linky Party, make sure you drop by today! There are absolutely fabulous frugal decorating ideas from tons of the great minds out their in blogland! I'm so glad so many of you participated. Because it was such a success, I think I will make this a monthly event! So be thinking of what to share with us in May!!!

Have a great week~

No comments:

Post a Comment