Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun with Photo Transfer~

Just thought I'd share this little project I made for my AD.OR.AB.LE neice who just turned one!

It was so simple, and turned out so cute!!


Using my favorite iron-on image transfer paper (Avery brand), I found a photo of my cutie-patootie niece and printed it out on the paper.


I cut it out and followed the package directions to transfer it to some fabric.



Then I just made a little "pillow" out of it by cutting out two pieces of fabric and sewing them with right sides together.


I then turned them inside out and stuffed with polyfil.



I always finish by handsewing the opening shut with an invisible stitch.


I made a very small pillow because I intended it to be an "ornament". But you can make them any size. I didn't add the ribbon, however, because I thought my sister might want to choose the ribbon to match her daughter's bedroom.


Look how cute it is hanging in my tiny neice's room! Love it~


Photo from Holly's Haven

Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment