Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitchen & Family Room Redesign - Complete!

I am thrilled to announce the Kitchen and Family Room Redesign has been completed...just one week past its due date. The outcome has exceeded my expectations. The goal was to bring a sophisticated calm to the space, a dose of style and to correct the cabinetry, mantel and built-in issues. I happily anticipate enjoying this space with friends and family, and on rare occasion to have a few moments alone here as well!























Next, upcoming projects I'll be following on this blog are: A client's master bedroom, my own Isabella's bedroom...(am I ready for this, she has her OWN opinions!) And I have also been working on the living room of our home. Have you heard, living rooms are apparently back in style! Until next time...Janell

P.S. Here are a couple 'before' pictures, and perhaps the project is not 100% done. I still need an occasional chair in the corner. I'll add a picture when it is found!


No comments:

Post a Comment