Monday, April 13, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

First of all, I wanted to thank all of my wonderful readers for going out of their way to cheer me up! I got great advice, fun emails and lots of bloggy love and it made my day! You all ROCK!

Now, on to Inspire-Me Tuesday!
Even though it looks like spring outside, it's still cold here in the Northeast, and I find myself dreaming about balmy summer nights and long warm days! So today's Inspire-Me Tuesday post features lovely sleeping porches and dining areas.





I love hte great chippy mismatched chairs at the table and the great toile cushion on the white slipcovered lounging chair!
The painted wood floor and candle chandelier simply make this space!

I adore the wood panneled walls and the striped ticking bedding on this sleeping porch!


The lovely whites and pale blues of this sleeping porch just whisper "summer" to me!



All images from BHG
What don't I love about this sleeping porch! The whitewashed walls and huge starfish lend a great coastal flair to the space.

Hope all of these great spots have given you that summer-dreamin' feeling!
Have a great Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment