Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carrot Cupcake

Hello everyone! Another card and a yummy one I hope.

This week's theme at the Magnolia Down Under Challenge is: Cupcake. Since this isn't a colour challenge, I can do another card for my Black & White Plus ... Collection. (And you thought I had finished with it. Sorry, but no, and I also have a few more colours I want to try out later, so bear with me please ladies.)

It was probably obvious that eventually I would choose orange as the additional color--black and orange go together, them being Halloween colours. (Is Halloween celebrated down under? Pumpkins, jack o' lanterns, ghosts and goblins, Ichabod Crane and all that stuff. Or is it strictly a North American thing?) I didn't have to improvise on this one as I do have a Tilda-holding-a-cupcake/muffin stamp--an obvious choice to me. Here's the card and I think I'll call it Carrot Cupcake card, or should that be Carrot Cake Cupcake card? LOL


And I did a bit more work for the inside of the card.


Woohoo...weekend coming up! Planning to sleep in tomorrow morning. Have wonderful weekend everyone!

Stamps: Magnolia #255 Tilda with Cowberry Muffin and #531 Shelf with Kitchen Towels, Stampendous TC51 Foliate Quad Cube, Inkadinkado clear stamp set 97628 Birthday Cupcake
Papers: Basic Grey ambrosia fresh-squeezed, making memories (note) worthy Delaney Ledger Circle, Hot off the Press Mixing Masculine Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment