Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner~

Before I tell you all who won the drawing for the $25 RHBDesigns' gift certificate, I have to give a shout out to my good bloggy friend Stacy at 19 Butternut. When she found out how much I wanted one of these coveted shower curtains...


She sent me one! What a great friend. Wait to you all see what I do with it! THANKS STACY!!! Isn't blogland wonderful??


And now on to the business of the day... the winner of the gift certificate (as chosen by Random.org) is...


Jennifer who said "I think Etsy is a wonderful way for talented women to offer their beautiful creations. Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway."


Jennifer...you didn't leave me any contact info, so please leave a comment or send me an email, and I will get you in touch with Rosalynn.


Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment