Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inspire-Me Monday?~

Because tomorrow I will be celebrating my 200th Post...and doing something fun here at the ole blog...I decided to make today Inspire-Me Tuesday Monday.


I got my new issue of Country Living this past week, and I just had to share a few of the photos of this wonderful old Texas barn-turned-home. I *heart* it thoroughly!!!

Hope y'all enjoy...






I love the fact that the chandelier is swagged over to the bedside table rather than hanging above the bed where you would "expect" to see it! And the industrial sconce on the other side of the bed is unexpected as well!
What a fabulous entry! The bench has a perfect rustic patina and a toile pillow to boot! Love that!

My favorite part of the living room are the quilted sofas. STUNNING!



What don't I love about these old salvaged clock faces? I need to find me some of those!


All photos from Country Living
This kitchen makes me want to sit down and relax while someone else makes dinner. HA! I just love the cupboard, the letters that spell out "peas", the metal chairs, and the layered plates above the windows...not to mention the chandy.Mmmmm.


This month's issue of Country Living is chock full of bargain decorating ideas...perfect for those of us with Frugal OCD (obsessively consumed with decorating) disease. And don't forget my Frugal OCD friends...this Friday is my first Frugal Friday linky party! Let's all get together and link up to share our Frugal decorating ideas!!! Hope you'll join me!


And....make sure you stop by tomorrow to celebrate 200 posts with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment