Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stuff~

Okay, so I'm lacking in the title creativity department but this post is a bit random. Stick with me here, my dear readers!

First, I wanted to thank you for all your warm comments yesterday on my 200th post! The drawing is still open, so if you haven't had a chance to enter, please go to yesterday's post and leave a comment.


Second, news on the demise of my dear Nikon D60's LCD screen. I took my poor baby camera to the camera store yesterday to be shipped away for repair. Unfortunately, the warranty doesn't cover it. Sigh. Ah well, just about 2 weeks and I'll be able to post new photos. Hope y'all can bear with me until then. It is driving me crazy not to be able to take photos. I hope I don't miss magnolia blossom season entirely...I've been waiting to get some photos of those lovely blossoms...and all of my projects are just waiting to be "revealed" on this here little ol' blog. Note to self: Camera bags on high ledges and toddlers DO NOT MIX!




Third, for those of you who are new to my blog, or who missed my button wreath tutorial, I shared it yesterday over at Blissfully Domestic. Hop over and learn to make one of these little sweeties!




Finally, don't forget that Friday is my Frugal Friday Linky Party!!! I know that all you creative geniuses out there in blogland have wonderful frugal decorating ideas to share! So come by on Friday and link up! Then we can all be inspired by budget-friendly decorating ideas! Can't wait to see you there!




Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment