Friday, April 10, 2009

Congrats - Baby

Happy Good Friday!

This card is for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge, their #6 challenge is set by Kristy's theme: A Baby is Born. Boy, this one was a real challenge to do. I had a mental block there for a while. That's why I'm so late with this entry. I think I now have a brain sprain--LOL. I have no baby Alvin or Tingla in my stamp collection, so no obvious Magnolia stamp to use here. I decided to use Tilda Standing with Hair Bow for no particular reason except that I haven't use this before, so might as well be now. To make this card a baby card, I had to use other stamps that have a baby theme to them--don't have too many of them either.

Re colour, this was going to be the 2nd card for my B&W plus... colletion, so I had one colour to choose. Instead of the obvious pink for a girl or blue for a boy, I went with yellow for either or. Hope you like this card.


I have this punch for a baby suit (don't know what you call it). Bought it a long time ago at a clearance sale and at the time I had no idea of when I was going to have a use for it. Isn't it just the cutest thing?

Have a Happy Easter everyone and a wonderful weekend too!

Stamps: Magnolia #209 Tilda Standing with Hair Bow, Autumn Leaves AL3180 Block Stamps 1, Studio G clear stamps
DP: Chatterbox Eclectique Sunny
Punches: Martha Stewart border punches, EK Success (baby clothes)

No comments:

Post a Comment