Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Hello out there in Blogland! Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Last week's collection of Frugal Friday entries was so much fun to look through! It was really hard for me to narrow it down to just a few for my Frugal Round-up. But I did my best...and here are a few of my favorites.

First up, my bloggy friend Jennifer Rizzo shared an uber-fabulous hutch makeover. I just love me a pretty hutch! Oh yes I do.


Next, Impatiently Praying for Patience shared a very clever desk redo with chalkboard paint. This was one of those moments when I slapped my forehead and said "why didn't I think of that!" It's the perfect idea!


Glazed From the Heart shared this darling painted stair makeover. I'm loving leopard print right now, so I really loved this!


Faith's Place shared her very pretty dining room makeover. Love the wainscotting! Love the color scheme. Mmmmmmmmmmm.


Finally, Bees Knees bungalow shared her fresh and crisp diamond wall treatment. Loooove it!


Now it's your turn!

You know the rules.
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. If you just link to your blog when someone tries to find the post later, they won't be able to.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the frugal goodness.
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit. Let's help our participants feel the love!







No comments:

Post a Comment