Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Candy Winner




Today it is time to announce the winner of my Blog Candy.  I appreciate all my Followers and  I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments. I loved reading all of them.  Now for the announcement you are waiting for . . .  The winning number drawn is  #69.  Congratulations goes out to "Dianna".  As I stated in that blog post, the winner must contact me within three days or a new winner will be drawn.  Please contact me Dianna and I will get your package sent out to you right away.  Thanks again everyone for all your support.

Today I am posting another card I created for Heartfelt Creations.  The stamp set used is "552D Petunias and Hummer".  Isn't it a beautiful stamp.    A purple plaid piece of design paper was attached to a 5.5 inch square card. The image was stamped with Memento black ink and colored with colored pencils and oms. It was cut out with a Nestability Label 6 die and sponged with aqua chalk prior to taking it out of the die. The largest die in this set was used to cut a larger purple background. A punch was used to create small openings on each side to slide ribbon through and attach it to back of design paper. Each layer was attached with dimensionals. A double white sheer bow was made and attached below the design. Four purple Cuttlebug die corners were placed on each corner to complete the card.

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the beautiful projects created by the Design Team and get lots of inspiration using their beautiful stamps and dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment