Friday, November 19, 2010

Sat Nite Special #57 brings you ~ white!


Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #57, the white edition!



If you're new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up. Check below for this weekend's theme.

Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!

I LOVE to highlight inspiring posts during the event on the sidebar, so make sure you check in several times over the weekend. You may be next. :)
this weekend's theme

~ white ~

When I revamped my bedroom, I wanted to try my hand at white.



my bedroom


And a little secret I quickly discovered was, if you allowed your space to share many shades of white, it was actually 'warm'.

White won my heart over very quickly and I eagerly started bringing in more whites to the other areas of my home shortly after.


Livingroom old gate screens



kitchen


frame


white coffee table


wall unit


headboard towel rack

 

white twig chandelier

Although I would never describe my home as 'white', the influence is most everywhere you look. And I LOVE it!

What do you love about white?
What scares you about white?

Let's see whatcha got in this weekend's 3rd themed linkup!

Next week's theme

Collections

Do you have a unique group of collections or have done something cool with them? Bring your photoshoot along next weekend!


Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
List HERE.
 
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~

1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url. (post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url) If your post has been deleted, please try again.

 2. Please put a link in your post (button or text) that leads back to the party so others can see what's up! (see BUTTONS label under main blog header)

 3. This party is geared for DIY type projects we can all attempt to make ourselves. Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog and in tutorial style.

4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old.  This helps keep content fresh!

The 3rd weekly themed link may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. See sidebar button for easy reference.

If you can't decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It's all good!







No comments:

Post a Comment