Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Little Beach Time & Looking For Your Input!

Yes, I probably should be home shopping and prepping for the big Thanksgiving celebration on Thursday...but instead my family has been chilling at the coast for the last few days. Don't be envious, there will be some big time scrambling going on tomorrow to make up for lost time!







On another note, I've been playing around with the idea of writing an online newsletter or a small eMagazine. People have inquired if this is something I might consider doing, but it was only when I realized this could potentially expand the range of topics beyond home design that it became a really interesting concept.

I have ideas about what content I would enjoy featuring, but I really want to hear your ideas. Would you subscribe and what would you be interested in reading about in this format? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment