Thursday, November 25, 2010

Frugal Friday~

With all the Thanksgiving preparations this week, I am still working my way through last week's Frugal Friday posts...so I'm going to have a double-size edition of the Frugal Roundup for next week's Frugal Friday.

That's okay though, because I have a great deal to share with you all today!

Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool


For the remainder of the month of November, you can get a Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool for only $199 - that's a savings of $100!! Not only that, but they'll also send you a Home Decor CD (a $55 value) absolutely free with purchase! All you need to do to get this great deal is to use the code "SHABBY" at checkout.



Silhouette cutter pictured with computer monitor

I simply adore my Silhouette Cutter....I have been using it almost non-stop for the past couple of days making all kinds of Holiday decorations that I will be sharing with you in the next few weeks! This is a SUPER deal...you can give it as a gift...or gift yourself with one (I know you've been wanting one!) But hurry, this offer is only good until the end of the month! And remember, in order to get this great deal, you must enter the code "SHABBY" at checkout.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the Frugal goodness.
3. Please leave comments on the posts that you visit...help our participants feel the love!

If you link up to the party, but fail to link back to The Shabby Nest, you may have your post removed. Likewise, I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of the Frugal Friday party...ie those posts that link to your business, your giveaway, or those that are not about Frugal projects and Frugal Finds. Let's all play fair. Mkay?





No comments:

Post a Comment