Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our first big snow




I couldn't resist taking some pictures of our November snow.  I couldn't brave going out in the front yard, so I just stepped out on the deck and took pictures of the view out our family room windows.  Aren't the trees beautiful!  I love it when it snows because it is so beautiful,  but just don't like to get out and drive in it.    We live in a new neighborhood so do not have really tall trees in our yard yet, but the trees behind us are gorgeous.  We live pretty close to the mountains.   I did take a picture of the birdbath/fountain in our backyard and you can see how much snow we have.  Can you see the large snowflakes coming down in the pictures?   My DH has been out with the snow blower for over an hour.  I think we got at least a foot of new snow overnight.   Needless to say, he doesn't like the snow -- he would much rather be out on the golf course!  We have winter storm warnings, so I think we will be staying in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment