Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Christmas Cards~

I am so excited about this year's Christmas cards! You see, the Hubby and I had a vision of what we wanted. (If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you might recall that John is a photographer.) And he is finally doing well enough after his car accident that we could do a little photo shoot with the kiddos.

We wanted a picture of the kids asleep. Yep, you heard right...asleep. Okay, so that wasn't going to happen naturally. And a little bribery may have been involved. But, oh. my. goodness . did we end up with a beautiful picture. I think it's absolutely perfect. Good little actors, those kiddos.




A picture this sweet needed to be made into a FABULOUS Christmas card. And I wasn't going to trust that to just anyone.

So I turned to Cardstore.com. Cardstore.com has an amazing selection of holiday cards to choose from. We're talking oodles and oodles of options here, people. And they don't have to just be photo cards...although those are definitely my favorite! They have a great selection of non-photo Christmas cards as well, not to mention gift tags - with or without photos, invitations, etc. etc. etc.




A couple of the super-fantastic options from Cardstore.com


It took me a while to sift through all of the possibilities but I finally found the perfect card for our perfect photo. And I tell you, Cardstore.com was so fast, the cards shipped out the very next day! I couldn't believe it! And I was so happy with them once they arrived. The colors are beautiful and the cards are made of heavy, pretty cardstock. None of that flimsy photo paper. I just love them! Look at them all nestled in their shipping box. Aren't they pretty?


And the good people at Cardstore.com have offered the readers of The Shabby Nest a 20% discount on your first Cardstore.com purchase! All you have to do is enter the code CSHOLIDAY20 at checkout! That's it!!


Legal stuff: Cardstore.com offered me free merchandise in exchange for my review of their site, but all of my opinions are 100% mine.


Oh and one more thing...I just wanted to thank you all my FABULOUS readers!!! Over the weekend, this little ol' blog reached 2,000,000 pageviews!!! 2 Million!!! and 1000 likes on Facebook! You guys are THE BEST!!! I just love you all to pieces!


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment