Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sometimes A Little Change Is All You Need!

I feel pretty distracted, there is a lot going on! The holidays are fast approaching, I have a few projects to complete and write articles on for HGTV.com and also need to address a few outstanding items on client projects. Oh, and the Master Bedroom needs finishing. So a quick and pretty update makes my day, and this one kind of happened by mistake.


For some reason people kept bringing in pillows from other rooms and leaving them on the sofas in the family room. Hum, I like that green one there...who brought it in? I bet the orange pillows would look great with it, and how about some print?

The next thing I knew there has a whole lot of new color sitting in this area of the house...and it is making me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment