Thursday, October 14, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have been wanting something pretty and feminine for a dark corner of my home office. I have also been wanting to try my hand at making some tissue paper pom poms. So this week, I decided to go for it.





I will spare you all a tutorial on how to make them and refer you instead to the tutorial that I used by the ever-fabulous Martha.


Didn't they turn out pretty? I still have a few more to make before I put them up in the office, so I'll have to show you how it looks all finished later...pinky promise.










Now it's your turn...



You know "da rules"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest.

3. Please leave comments on the posts of the participants you visit. Show them the love!

I reserve the right to remove links that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday i.e. links to your business, your giveaway or other posts unrelated to frugal projects or frugal finds.




MY APOLOGIES TO THE FIRST 9 PEOPLE WHO LINKED UP TODAY...I WAS HAVING MCKLINKY ISSUES AND YOUR LINKS WERE ACCIDENTALLY ERASED. SO SORRY.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment