Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet Season


I recently received some new products from Joan's Gardens and was excited to work with them today.  I love Webster's Pages papers.  This sheet is from the "Waiting for Santa and Sweet Season" petite papers.  I created a rosette using the Tim Holtz "Paper Rosette" die.  For the center, I used a stamp from the JustRite "Holiday Cheer Set".  These are such cute little stamps.  The diameter is 1 3/16" and worked perfect for the center of my rosette. I cut it out with a scallop circle Nestie and sponged it prior taking it out of the die.  Each scallop was pierced.   

I created three pine cones out of card stock but did something different today from what I posted last week.  I added snow to the tips using Liquid Applique and sprinkling on clear glitter.  These are placed on punched greenery.  I couldn't resist using another cardinal.  This one is from the Heartfelt Creations Cardinal Family precut set and was cut out with the matching Cardinal family dies

A double sheer white bow was made and attached with a glue dot.  In the center I added a red Webster's Pages Sparklers designer button.  A few red rhinestones were added around the pine cones and on the stamped JustRite pine cone.  Glitter was added to the trees and snowflakes in the designer paper. 

It is so fun to create beautiful cards using Webster's Pages for the background.  All the products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.  She will be announcing soon the products I used to create the pine cones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment