Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My 'mom cave' blog office


~ My 'mom cave' ~

Where else could it possibly be?


This is my funky eclectic blog area. A sacred place I consider all mine. My own personal little mom cave.


While the desk area houses two chairs and two computers, this area is generally used just by myself.


 And my cats. :)


Those that know my style and habits won't find it very surprising that this would be deemed my special place to hang.


Antiques speak to me.


They take me back to a time where life appeared laid back and easy going.  


 They also create memories of loved ones now gone.


 I've been asked why I don't have much art in my home. These items are 3D art to me.


And let's talk a little about some natural weathered goodness... ahhhh  :)



No two boards are alike which is what makes them extra special. We're all diverse in our own way, aren't we?


What's not to love, when you surround yourself with all the things you love?






Pride has alot to do with this area. I built it. From the ground up.




My mom cave. Where passion takes over and time stands still. :)


Join Kate's Mom Cave HomeGoods contest!



No comments:

Post a Comment